Network router missing from managed devices. When I try to add it I am getting a mesage that states: Device with serial already exists within the application
@Eric, These are the possible reason why you experienced this issue:
- The device still exist in LiveNX, you can use the “filter” field to search devices on Manage Devices.
- The device has been removed/readded with different IP address
- LiveNX uses snmp chassis ID as device serial number. Make sure device serial is not in use.
- Use command #show snmo chassis “chassis #”
- Change the snmp chassis ID on the router
- Use command #snmp-server chassis-id “chassis #
- Did I answer your question? If not, please open a support ticket by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your problem description