When viewing app flows within a device, the default column sorting for inboundbitrate and outboundbitrate are correct. If you click on either column to sort ascending/descending by that column, the sort ignores the unit of measure and only sorts by the numeric value. This can result in 930 bps being listed above 1.4 kbps.
Log in or Sign up to Ask a Question!
Translation may not be accurate.
- API: Retrieve Alertsasked by
- I can't push commands to the routerasked by
- Alerting on DSCP mismatch and flow path for UDPasked by
- Removing Commas From Port Numbersasked by
- WebUI – bitrate column sorting ignores unit of measureasked by
- SSL Signed Certificate Installasked by
- Device Missingasked by
- HSRP Edge Router Pairasked by
- Barracuda / Linux moinitoringasked by
- Per tunnel QoS DMVPNasked by
- Why can I not see the basic flow from ASR 1006? asked by
- Has anyone got this working with IPFIX, like Sophos, for example? asked by
- Juniper EX Configuration Examples asked by
- How to Upgrade License asked by
- How to backup and save current configurations for LiveNX AIO? asked by
- Community Recommendation: Knowledge Base PDFs asked by
- Odd behavior in the next-hop routing visualizer. asked by
- AIO IP settings not carrying through reboot asked by
- Upgrade to 6.1 asked by
- Configure Alerts > QoS drops > what is recommended interface drop rate before alerting? asked by