The current deploying and configuration of LiveNX utilizes TinyCore. TinyCore is a deployment that runs directly from memory. Because of this, most changes may not take effect without backing up the changes while LiveNX AIO is running.
Please follow the steps below in order to properly backup the changes and reboot AIO.
Backup and Reboot Tutorial:
1. Right click on the TinyCore interface
2. Click ‘Exit’ to open the ‘TC Exit Options’ menu dialog
3. Click on the ‘Backup Options’ drop down box
4. Select the ‘Safe’ option from the drop down menu
5. Select either ‘Shutdown’ or ‘Reboot’
6. Click ‘OK’
Safe backup will then save the previous backup as:
/mnt/sda1/livenx-backupsbk.tgz and then create a new backup.
1. Open a Terminal in the OVA
2. Run the command: backup
3. Type y when prompted to ‘Perform backup now?’
Saves a backup as: /mnt/sda1/livenx-backups.tgz
Follow the steps listed above in ‘Backup and Reboot Tutorial’, but in step 4 choose ‘Backup’ instead of ‘Safe’